Date & TimeJul 12 2022
12pm - 1pm
Zoom can be downloaded on your desktop or phone: https://zoom.us/
Connect Family Lawyers, Mahshid Hoseini and Leisha Murphy will tackle the top 5 questions clients ask when entering a cohabitation/marriage agreement (also commonly referred to as a pre-nup agreement):
- When do you become spouses under our family law legislation?
- Can you enter a cohabitation agreement before you are living together?
- What issues/topics should you consider when preparing a cohabitation agreement?
- Does our court recognize an oral agreement? and
- When will a court set aside a cohabitation or marriage agreement?
Join this 30-minute Zoom webinar to hear the answers to these questions to decide if a cohabitation/marriage agreement is right for you and your partner.
There will be time for questions.
To register, please visit our Eventbrite page here.
This webinar is designed to be confidential, so we will ask participants to sign a brief confidentiality document before the event. We will also complete a conflict check at the time of registration to rule out any possible conflicts of interest.
When you register for this free event, you will receive an email with the ZOOM meeting link.
ZOOM can be downloaded on your desktop or phone: https://zoom.us/